Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Busy Busy

...So for anybody who cares, which I don't think anybody does, I made a Twitter and a Facebook under my newer e-mail address/internet name (InsomniacPrince). I've never really been into social networking but I figure it might come in handy. Don't expect updates though.

Onto the rest of the entry. More life stuff again, Jake? Yes. Sorry, but I have nothing interesting to blog about lately - no cool creepypastas I've read, and I haven't been able to catch up on my ordinary-book reading. I considered doing a music review to add some variety but... whatever. Maybe later.
So I have all these projects for school due this week - an essay and presentation for history, a paper for English, a crapload of projects for Studio Art... let's just say that with babysitting for Adele while my parents are out I have NO. SPARE. TIME. Blah. I hope I'll have a break to work on my "project" around Christmas.
...Speaking of Adele, in case anybody (nobody) was wondering about her, she's okay. Missing sleep, though, because for some reason I don't know I let her watch the end of A Nightmare on Elm Street with me before she went to bed. She claims she's seen it a million times before, but she's terrified. Jumping at shadows and such. Oh, Jake, why must you be so awful with children?

http://twitter.com/insomniacprince

2 comments: